[Dailydrool] Stuffies

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Fri Jun 13 06:41:39 PDT 2014

Dexter does not do all that much toy playing, except when he expects a
meal. Someone in his former life must have given him a stuffy--or
not-so-stuffy, since he likes the critter toys that have no stuffing to
speak of--while he was waiting for a meal. As I fix the meals, he tends
to toss around the critter, squeaking it as much as possible. I think
he's saying, "I'm hungry."

When I finally get him his food, he whirls around in a circle three
times, then chows down.

Does anyone else wonder what former humans taught their hounds?

Pam, food slave and chief feeder of the Dashing Bassets