[Dailydrool] thanks from Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 21:22:42 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I wanted to give a shout out to all the bassets who took time from their busy schedules to come over and help me out with my separation anxiety today.  Jess and Sasha shared a cab from the east bay, Thor busted out of doggy day camp and came down from the north bay and half a dozen or so bassets rode a commuter shuttle up from Acton.  A couple local bassets dropped in and we were having a regular rager by the time dadPerson got home with the girls from the groomers.

Ummmm, for the record, I am not allowed to throw any more impromptu parties here at my house.

More later from Snoopy who is still helping clean up from all the festivities