[Dailydrool] Dear Conley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 21:05:21 PDT 2014

Hey ole pal, Snoopy here,

How ya feeling?  What did they remove again?  A tooth was it?  You checked did you?  You can't be too careful you know I had my crowl jewels for over 5 years and I wound up down at the shelter and I went to sleep and I woke up and ...... whole new story.

Be well buddy.  Steer clear of the big black dog.  I once irritated a huge black dog while I was all doped up and it turns out that is not as clever as it might seem.

Be well.

More later from your pal Snoopy with Gracie who is madly, deeply, passionately and completely in love with you and LuLu who says she can tolerate your presense so drop on by!