[Dailydrool] Dear Conley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 14:45:43 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie and I love you when are you coming over you handsome hunk of hound you?????

Snoopy has the paypal password and he can book you first class just let him know if you need a cab to the airport since that momPerson of yours stole the keys to the van back.  He ordered me some new nighties online too since that momPerson of yours took those too.  She's a real pill isn't she?  And now she has you in JAIL?  Oy Vey.

I love you please break out and run away to California and we'll go surfing and have the time of our lives.

Love,
Gracie (who can't swim but won't let that stop her)