[Dailydrool] This and that

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 07:30:48 PDT 2014

Well, I've been one of the quiet ones lately. We've had a lot of ups
and downs over the past several months, first losing our almost 16
year old cat and then my Jersey who was my heart dog. Recently, I
found a tumor in Ginger's mouth and just plain got overwhelmed.
Fortunately, she had it removed and all is well. Our vet took a good
look at it and didn't see any suspicious cells and will let us know if
anything comes back differently but is very confident that it's fine.
So maybe we're done with the bad stuff for this year. I sure hope so!
I know it sounds silly but I really struggle signing at the end of a
post and not adding Jersey's name. It's just something that gets me
every time but I guess I'll eventually get used to it.

The Houndettes sling get well and heart healing drool to all in need.
We read every post and will start writing more sometime soon.

Jane & the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy & Ginger