[Dailydrool] basset in Australian TV ad,

Anthony Burges ajburges at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 17 04:55:25 PDT 2014

Hi Droolers,

Greeting from down under, a long time between posts from me, some may
remember I wrote about my boy Douglas and his congenital heart problem when
he was a puppy and later when he passed at nearly 7 years. If I didn't thank
those who sent condolences on his departure then my apologies they were
muchly appreciated

Since then we have become the owners of a new basset- a girl this time-
Matilda who recently turned one as the children missed their big stupid dog-
this one isn't quite as big, nor as stupid but still very loveable if a
little destructive and messy.
which brings me to the following youtube clip for a paper towel
manufacturer- not sure if it is exclusively an Australian ad but I enjoyed
it anyway and reminds me of some bassets I have known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhQGGpRf8Ds

Anthony Burges

Owned and operated by Matilda and Douglas ATB

Drummoyne NSW

AUSTRALIA