[Dailydrool] New Drooler!

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jun 17 08:16:09 PDT 2014

Red Reggie is a good looking fellow, like Dexter.  So glad you found him so
quickly for Dexter's sake.  I had to do that for our Holly when we had to
let Gracie go to the Bridge, Holly went into a serious depression, which is
what I had expected to happen, so I started asking and looking for another
Basset just a couple days after Gracie left.  And son of a gun, we found
Sister BeeBee the Crazy Dog and before I could turn around, she was here
with us.  I think it was a little over a week after Gracie died, and I have
to think Gracie sent her to Holly.  Holly is old and needed another dog
right away or I believe she would have just laid here and died, too, and
BeeBee needed a Basset-savvy home badly.  With a yard and squirrels to
chase.  And no matter what you say about Crazy Sister BeeBee, she certainly
snapped Holly out of her funk...in about 15 minutes.  Fingers crossed, maybe
Red Reginald will be exactly what Dexter needs, and maybe Dexter will be
able to show R the ropes and help him learn to calm down and live at your
house.  And potty outside!!!

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net