[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 13:14:23 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

First off drool to all in need.

Second off, Sister Bunny while I am sure your intentions are honorable I must inform you that we do NOT need to encourage LuLu.  Unfortunately she is quite bossy already, and I still can't figure out how she came to be in charge as I outweigh her by more than 10 lbs.  And, she has more trouble with joints than me.  However, whenever I try to broach the subject with her I wind up on my back crying like a baby so I have decided to let it be.  For now.

Now for more bad Poetry .......

Natalie I miss you so
more than you could ever know
why oh why did you have to go
while you are gone time moves so slow
with each passing day my sorrow does grow
like an arrow that needs a bow
I cannot live without your glow

More later from Snoopy who might get banned from the drool for his poetry but doesn't care ...... sob ........