[Dailydrool] Nigel and Doc

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 02:42:05 PDT 2014

​Yesterday on FB I noted that Doc was being weird not that this is anything
new. Antsy. More than usual. In and out but not staying out. Not going out
to play.
According to FB that was 14 hours ago. At about 3 this morning Doc got me
up because, I assume, he needed to go out and anyway Nigel was up.
Sleeping arrangements here have just changed and Doc is now loose at night.
Nigel usually sleeps in his kennel through the night. I let him out and put
him on the bed where, about ten minutes later, he had a major seizure.
Phooey.
Is it possible Doc would know that far in advance? I don't think it is.