[Dailydrool] Flea time

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sat Jun 21 16:34:52 PDT 2014

This doesn't seem reasonable, and may jinx myself by even mentioning,
but SO FAR still no fleas. We haven't applied anything so far this year
(used Advantage II one time in May last year). The little devils ought
to be around by now.

Could the dogs have built up enough repulsiveness in their system so it
still works? I wonder especially because I did find a tick on Bobby's
tummy the other day. However, it was dead as a doornail. (He's one of
only two house dogs that ever get to go to the barn. The rest never
leave the dog yards.

It's a puzzlement.

Also, re Doc acting funny well before Nigel's seizure. Yes, I do think
he could sense something "not right" coming on, even well in advance.
When we had a dog who was having seizures, there were a couple of dogs
(not all) who we noticed tended to start noticeably avoiding him prior
to but on days a sezure hit.

Riche