[Dailydrool] Leia Round ATB

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Sat Jun 21 20:56:46 PDT 2014

​Tim--that was a wonderful glimpse of your lovely girl Leia Round, thank
you! Houndservant would feel awful, too, about the last few days of Leia's
life spent in a cage; but these things happen. We cannot control
everything, though we try.

Leia was loved, and loved well. What a lucky hound she was to end her Tour
of Duty with you.

Houndservant served aboard a beagle freighter exclusively for, oh, 40+
years before asking for a transfer to the World Basset Union & Pacific
Basset Feet (by way of Golden Gate Basset Rescue), so beagles are
comrades-in-arms, only slightly less majestic (even tho sometimes taller)
in stature than the beauteous Bassets. Claire the Trembling
(rescued-from-Branson, MO) transferred in with me.

Houndservant has never served under a Bagel, but that is most assuredly a
fluke. We avoid Bagle photos (Bagle "porn") as it is a dangerous, nasty
habit that would lead to overcrowding at the HMS Santa Rosa.​
​ They are as stupifyingly seductive as basset babies.

No diaper service available at the Whine Country Spa & Hot Dog Factory,
nope.​

Lt. Lea
HMS Santa Rosa
Dogrobber, Houndservant, Bagle-Whisperer in Hiding​