[Dailydrool] Leia Round ATB

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 14:13:17 PDT 2014

Working on it, Auntie Feyfey....please, it is not my fault I am behind....yes, I know Ma'am. I should be better at slave training.......sorry. Can I type now?

Leia Round has arrived. The kitchen beagles have all had the singed parts of their wiskers trimmed and have gotten the Great Danes to come help them clean up the kitchen. A few of the cookbooks survived, but we don't want to know what they are......... more are on order. Back to the barbeque cause Leia arrived asking for grilled chicken. Apparently she is sorry to have missed some while she was feeling poorly. She is feeling much better and the cook out buffet is in full spring. Caruso had to get the telescope cleaned from the explosion, but Leia and Duchess have been taking turns waving to their people.

Tunes
.....more later. Gotta go visit the grandslave.