[Dailydrool] Duchess ATB

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 14:07:44 PDT 2014

My she slave is worthless......some lame excuse about not connecting at home and not taking my bridge dictation for phone posts. P'tew. I am four discussions with Auntie Feyfey behind and I have WOOFED that I must have the keyboard.
First, Miz Duchess, apparently she arrived, to be greeted by my adopted uncles, <*>, pronounced WOO and Newmie. Both know something about that evil H word. Momcakes showed up and reminded Duchess that ATB, she can run and play again. Then they all went to the buffet. The kitchen beagles were doing barbeque nite. Apparently Bona found a cookbook about Grillin....but the beagies weren't too sure how to start a fire, so they broke up some old furniture and tossed on some lighter fluid. Pity it was a gas grill. That big POOF you heard was them.......
Duchess very much enjoyed her pizza.....and the barbeque should be fixed, soon.

Tunes