[Dailydrool] Deer Snoopy

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 17:36:16 PDT 2014

Hey there dude,

I much admire your OEBE ways and now you turn to be a poet? Well you can do just about anything can't you?

Now I know this is the 3rd year your Natalie leaves you and not to pock around and make more fire but it is my understanding that these kids grow up and go leave to places called a university. What will happen then?

I'm just asking because my friend Simba, had this happen to him. His person just up and left him for 4 years! She is coming back on Monday but 4 years dude! Since I don't have a kid of my own I don't know how this works (cuz the tiny 2 legger isn't a kid so she can't be mine right?) But anyroo, what will happen when Natalie goes off to college?

Yours in brotherhood
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Sent from my iPhone