[Dailydrool] Nigel

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:12:26 PDT 2014

Bev,

I started this days, ago, got sidetracked, and..well, I apologize. You
asked if Doc might know if poor Nigel was going to have a seizure. If Doc
has the same abilities that my Boo does, then my answer is TES! I just had
all of my top teeth pulled, so if I have misspelled, or typed the wrong
name, blame it on that.........LOL

I can remember the 1st time it happened. Boomer was laying cross ways over
both of my lower legs. Whem I told him to move, so that I could get up, he
refused. He had to be moved so that I could get out of bed. Later that day,
I fell, hard, and hit the floor. All of the sudden it occurred to me,
Boomer was trying to tell me something.

Just my experience. Love and drool to all that are in need of it.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604