[Dailydrool] Bo

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 19:49:57 PDT 2014

Our apologies for not sooner sending our most sincere and sympathetic drool
on the passing of Bo, our Commander of the Pacific Basset Feet, and of
course for all the others who have made their trip to the Bridge (Colt, and
Leia Round, and too many to name).  Bo's stories are legend in our house,
and our two will be wearing their PBF scarves at half-mast in his honor.  We
were glad to read that Reginald has arrived to help with the transition at
Tim's, that Ruger is on the lookout for a new friend, and that Harley is
enjoying some new found adventures despite the loss of his buddy.  We're
anxiously awaiting the arrival of Val's limerick book to celebrate all the
hounds.  Drool to all in need!  Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the
harrier, and Moose (ATB)