[Dailydrool] Deer Lulu

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Jun 19 11:08:22 PDT 2014

Deer Lulu, dis bees Sister Bunny, QWEEEN ob da hawse here.  Jus wanted ta
say, is a mitey gud fing you is dere to keep track of fings and be in
charge.  Your Momperson lets da kid go to kamp fer a month, her not bees
taking eberyone on dere walkies, next fing you noes her bees fergettin FUD.
You stays tuff and keeps fings in line dere Lulu or you is gonna have fud
riots.  Yep, fud riots.  Ugly, berry ugly, we has had dem fud riots at dis
hawse.  Keep da snooter up and hang in dere gurlfrend, we bees finkin ob
you.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net