[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 325, Issue 1

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:27:06 PDT 2014

It is with a heavy heart that I must say that our old man Eddie has gone to the bridge. He was 17. He had congestive heart failure, and a few other geriatric problems, but up until last night, was doing well.  His poor little body couldn't hang on any longer. He passed in my husbands arms.  We told him we loved him and scratched his ears.  I told him it was ok to go, and he went.  We are going to miss him so much.  Our poor old girl Lucy will miss mothering him.  Thanks for being here droolers.

Jennifer C. w / Eddie (ATB 6/24/14) and Lucy