[Dailydrool] The Reginald Report: Day 10

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:41:08 PDT 2014

     Today was a trip to the vet for Reginald’s heartworm test, and she also did a general checkup (like any good vet would.) Everything was fine - heartworm test is negative - and I purchased a year's worth of Heartguard preventative. They did notice the ears were slightly inflamed and it looks like a minor yeast infection, which I already expected. I already have some leftover meds for that from caring Leia’s ears. And they processed my license with the county. So everything is pretty much done.

     After the vet visit, I brought him to work and walked him around to meet everyone. He was a perfect gentleman, not jumping on anyone, not drooling (much) on them, and following on his leash reasonably well, considering we've only been working on that for a week. Everyone loved his big soft ears and feet and the short stumpy legs. All in all, it was a perfect visit and he made his new dad very proud!

     I should upload some new pictures - I'll try to do that soon. And I want to try to get a short video clip of the two dogs playing together: it's a hoot! Totally fun to watch. But every time I pick up the camera they stop playing to see what I'm doing. Silly hounds. I'll get it though, and put it on YouTube and send a link.

Better get back to work before the boss knows I'm talking about dogs again :)

Tim ‘n Puppies