[Dailydrool] Colt ATB

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 15:10:34 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey, quit pokin me. Can't you see I'm resting up? I'm not as young as I used ta be....SMACK. Okay, I'm only 10, but I couldn't walkie for a while and my fur is turning white.... SMACK. Yes Ma'am. I will get right on it. Auntie Feyfey would like me to tell you that Colt arrived. Something about horseback, but I'm a little confused about that. He came with instructions to ask for Miz Debbie. Apparently he thought that she would hold sway with Elder Clara........somethings do not change......so Miz Debbie put Elder Clara in a carriage and rolled her over to the gate, where she gave Colt a good sniffie over. Then wham, she grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the cart with her.............

Miz Debbie was last seen running as fast as she could to push Colt and Clara to the buffet. The kitchen beagles had just cleared the barbeque and are tossing stuff together as fast as they can.........and Clara is bellowing orders. The beagles have not previously felt her wrath.........and had caninapes on the table in an instant.....oh my, poor Nathan is hiding under the poker table and Bona is eating, er, turning pages as fast as she can....and getting them confused. Rumor has it that the crabmeat cocktail went into beagles, er, bagels and the prime rib into pie....but Colt thinks it is all very tasty and knows that someday Ruger will come and see him.

Tunes
........I can only get Elder Clara third paw and only second hand sniffed her on my slave, once and Miz Debbie coupla times..........