[Dailydrool] old basset back and other aches and pains

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:20:19 PDT 2014

SOD Boswellia is natural and can work wonders for aging hounds as well as young ones. You can start and stop as needed, or you can give it forever. I have used it on old hounds and on young ones with PANO. What you are describing sounds like age related issues. Many old hounds get ‘loose’ in the rear. Once they are up and steady all is good. You can search for SOD Boswellia online. I buy it at Puritan’s Pride, but many other places sell it. I think it is made by NaturVet.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail