[Dailydrool] Commander Bo ATB....Spam? Auntie Feyfey wants me to send spam?

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 07:48:14 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey, why am I getting wet? SMACK. Come on, Auntie, dear....you have been smacking me around a little too much.. WOOF!! Auntie Taco? That you? What's up? WOOF!! Both of you, I'm a goner, no, not yet.....got time left down here. Who's there? Bo? Commander Bo of the Pawcific Feet, er, Fleet? Based in Hawaii? Didn't momcakes visit there a long time ago, when she was married to my cad, Ben? When Cera took her on the road to raise pledges? I recall momCakes telling me of that trip and Commander Bo. I was there, but only cause momCakes was with puppy. She and Mr. Nudgie are at the buffet with him....and my sister Taloolah and brother Jake. Wow. He is a legend....and his people worked so hard to keep him going. He even had his own uniforms! The water is from the splashing oars? Commander Bo arrived in an outrigger? Mastiffs did the rowing? I can pawcture it. He had you turn on all the lights in the daytime. Go figure.

What is this about Spam. I do not send Spam. I do not like to get Spam. He what? Eats Spam? It is food? You gotta be kidding me. The beagles were just getting the kitchen sorted out after Elder Clara's tizzy.........but Auntie Feyfey directed that there be a Luau in Commander Bo's honor. Poke. That wasn't nice Aunt Taco WOOF Bell. What? It isn't something they do, it is something they eat? They eat Poke? It isn't a verb? Bona is still piecing together the cookbook pages, but Bright Eyes (my she slave loved him) took out his P-Pad and started looking for dishes for the luau. Poi. Check. Spam Musabi appetizer. Spamwiches. Fried Spam. Baked Spam, Baked Banana, the aforementioned Pokem, some fish, pineapple and Mochi. My she slave and Aunties Pam and Barbsoda recently tried that Mochi stuff.........gulp. She slave thinks it was like softened superball. Wait, it is Sydney B. running over. He once ate a superball and says if it is good enough for Commander Bo, he has to try it!

The entertainment is beginning. The sheep dawG girls are doing the hula. Leis are made of biscuits. Next there will be a 21 paw salute. Then Caruso will fire up the telescope. He is working on finding Harley. Please wave.

I am very sorry Commander Bo has gone to the bridge.

Pawtunia