[Dailydrool] Drool for cowboy

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:00:32 PDT 2014

Please send a little drool to my precious Cowboy. We found a large lump on
his chest this Wednesday, which is hard and sort of near his armpit. I took
him to the vet today, and the vet is quite concerned about this lump
compared to his other little fatty cysts. So he is staying overnight
tonight, and having surgery to remove the lump. It is about the size of a
golf ball, and it literally just appeared this week. I know a lot of other
people need drool, and I'm not too worried, but we would still appreciate a
little bit if you have some to spare.

Love,
KC with cowboy and Rupert