[Dailydrool] $5 Friday on the 4th of July

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 13:13:46 PDT 2014

$5 Friday is coming up again and this time it is on the 4th
of July  -  we are again going to start accepting donations
early because of the holiday and vacation times. July's $5
Friday will go to Basset Rescue of Florida so if you are
someone who mails me a check for your donation, please
make your check out to that rescue.

Basset Rescue of Florida just took in 2 neglected seniors,
Allie and Noah, who have been living outside.  I will post their
story tomorrow along with some information on Lucas, an owner
return who has extremely painful hips and is going to need some
special attention, too. For those of you on Facebook, do check
our Debbie's Dawgs page for Allie, Noah and Lucas' stories and
pictures - I will have that up on Friday, too.

If you'd like to go ahead and donate via Paypal, please
send your $5 or more donation to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
Please remember to choose the friends and family option
to avoid fees being deducted. Our thanks to those who have
donated already - it's much appreciated! Donations accepted
through Sunday, July 6th, although late donations are still
forwarded to the rescue.

Moon Doggie Coffee is again offering a $25 gift card to
a lucky donor to $5 Friday.  Drawing will be on Monday,
July 7th.  Our thanks to Donna Funk!

Debbie's Dawgs appreciates the continuing support of
so many of you and hope to see more new names on the
donation list again this month.  All funds collected from
$5 Friday go directly to the rescue for the care of the
hounds we post about.  I know Debbie is smiling down
us because of the success you have all brought to our
$5 Fridays and the help these needy senior bassets
have received as a result.  It has truly been an amazing
experience to be a part of so much care and concern for
these hounds.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny