[Dailydrool] Miss Maggie Mildred, ATB

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:32:20 PDT 2014

Miss Maggie Mildred
June 2, 2005 - June 26, 2014

Kimberly Smith, a member of the Drool, had to say goodbye to her darling Maggie Mildred today.

Maggie had been not-quite-well for a few days; today, the vet discovered that her intestines were riddled with cancer and that she was without hope.

>From the time that Kimberly was a girl, she had longed to have a Basset.  Maggie was her first and was such a wonderful dog that she was joined in short order by another, Barney.

Kimberly is utterly distraught, heartbroken, in shock and pain.  No words can help right now, but what I know is that Maggie was loved beyond measure, loved from the very moment that Kimberly and her family first saw her.

Should you wish to extend your sympathy, Kimberly's email address is puppilicious at live.com .

(This has been sent with Kimberly's permission.)