[Dailydrool] 2014 Daily Drool Calendar

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:19:04 PDT 2014

Are any available?  I just gave Mom's aide a copy of  Doggerel, and she just loves it.  It would be really nice to give her a calendar as well so she can put some names to faces.  She is certainly being drawn into the world of bassets and rescue.
Val and Wendie thank you so much for this.  It is a beautiful book.  I ordered 3, but I now feel I have to order more.  It will be great for Secret Partner or Xmas stocking stuffer.   BTW, I will check the archives, but if anyone has a quick answer, who again are the cover models?  Helen, the aide, asked, and I said I would get back to her.
Anyway, since I have a moment, I will check in with Debbie's Dawgs as well.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the pax