[Dailydrool] Karen Cannon wants you to see this item at Amazon.com

Karen Cannon no-reply at amazon.com
Fri Jun 27 14:33:10 PDT 2014

Karen Cannon sent you a message via Amazon

        Saw this book on Amazon.com  Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe My Dog Did That!
It has a basset hound on the front cover!
Karen & Lucie (OEBE - Pw.of Chaos)

          Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe My Dog Did That!: 101 Stories about the Crazy Antics of Our Canine Companions
    by Jennifer Quasha
  To view this item, go to:
  http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-Soul-Believe-Companions/dp/1935096931/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_sfERtb1X2N1WXRFT

  (c) 2013 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, and 1-Click are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.
  Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org