[Dailydrool] responses to senior basset backs

lois.leader at cox.net lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 18:43:10 PDT 2014

Thank you SO much for all the responses to my request for advice on senior basset backs. Your insights have been invaluable in my consultations with my vet. Bobo is our first basset (although he's so much fun, I'm sure he won't be our last.) There is a lot to know about this breed and I came to the right place to learn it. We are going to try using the supplement Dasaquin with a low dose of Tramadol. Gabapenton may be added later if it's indicated. Anyway, thanks again from me and a big ah-ROOO from Bobo.

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler and Scout, his Lab assistant