[Dailydrool] cover hounds

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 18:58:37 PDT 2014

Jackie:
  the cover hounds on Doggerel are front: Harley of Hawaii, back: the late Commander Bo of Hawaii. Transformed by the photoshop skills of my brother in florida, Dick Brewer (who also put together the PBF website).

Dawn: I'm delighted the Bridge is still in full luau mode. too bad they've discovered the Samoan art of fire-dancing. watch out below, Pawtunia.

Everybody: Last few days to vote for ABC Basset Rescue in NY on the Shelter Challenge. they are in first place in their state.  Semper fido, Val, Harley, and Mila