[Dailydrool] Maggie Mildred at the Bridge.....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 11:53:37 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey............I gotta stay under the table cause stuff is falling from the sky. Don't want to get lektrocuted.  Funny, lightning doesn't usually come swirling like that.......if it is space junk, I thought it burned up on entry......WHAT? It is da poi balls? What the heck? Those are supposed to be battery operated......not at the bridge? They are flame throwin poi balls. Stop that!! Am I putting on my fire proof frock! (No, Pawtunia I am not getting a fire proof dress for you...you wouldn't be able to walk in it.)  Who's that with you? Maggie Mildred? She got there safely? Ah, she's the one with the fire proof frock? Plenty of pineapple whip left? Big bowl for her cause it is a little hot at the buffet right now? She likes the spam? Kitchen beagles are getting good at opening the tins?  They what? Got a bunch of hounds named Buddy to play drums? I thought it was just thunder.....I think you were supposed to get Buddy Rich to play the drums.....beagles got confused again.  Don't want to see who shows up if you ask Don Ho to come sing........Commander Bo kinda likes Maggie Mildred? Passed her his poke? That is good, right?

Luau continues. I am sorry Maggie Mildred arrived, but apparently she is drinking out of a coconut shell hat has a paper umbrella. Caruso will point the telescope when the pawty dies down.

Tunes
....I am even!! Nobody else go to the bridge.....I need a nap.