[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 18:35:13 PDT 2014

Hope all Houndettes and Slaves are enjoying a nice weekend.  Thanks to Tim & Puppies, I have had some good laughs  those bassets are bubbly ones, aren't they?  Our thoughts are with Jennifer, on her loss of Eddie, and Kimberly on the loss of Maggie Mildred.  We're hoping for good results
for Cowboy on his tests on the cyst.  It does seem like bassets develope cysts easily, and we hope this one's not a worry.  The other night Zoey discovered a rather large turtle in the back yard.  We've been having a lot of rain around the Kansas City area, and I guess one just sort of floated
intoour yard.  At first we couldn't figure out what she was picking up in her mouth and tossing around.  Once we figured it out, we had to rescue the turtle, which was not easy, asZoey felt like she "owned" it and wasn't willing to give it up easily.  Anyway, we got her leash around her, pulled her away from the turtle, and then Richard took the turtle to a safe area in our neighborhood to recover from her torment. She sure does seem to enjoy
staying outside in the rain longer than any other basset we've had over the years.  Hope the 4th is a great holiday for all!        Beryl & Zoey