[Dailydrool] Da Walk What I Didint Go On

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 07:31:28 PDT 2014

Ok dis Conley an I ritin dis an dis whut I got to says first.
I DID NOT GET TO GO ON THIS WALK. Ok? I was at home staring at da flooded
an I do meen flooded yard youse all nose eny allygadors needin a new home?
Lotsa food: bunnies, squrrls an a big bleke dog taste like chiken I bet.
So Ise riting dis for somewon else cuz I A GOOD SPORT by god an donit youse
nebber forgid it.

Ok Heer we goes. Got you drinkies?

SHE an da bleke dog go for a walk. It hab bin raining raining raining and
it bad I meen for reel. But not dis morning. So off dey goes LEAVIN PORE
LIDDEL CONLY HOME but nebber mine...

Dey goes inna Park. (Dis da park where wimmin bin getting attked an eben
worser but SHE don't fink a bowt dat till mebbe 20 minutes ago.

So dey cross da ditch whut full of wadder mebber thigh deep an they
corssing looking at da wadder an dey heer dis HORRIBLE SCREECH and anoddder
not aperson, an dey freeze do our intrapid explorers an see  a FOX wif a
bunny notaheppybunny needer an, say Bleke dog, not a very heppy lookin fox
purty bedragged and bedirty, whut run off.
Bleke dog he say he wooda gone affer him but ob course (OB COURSE) he onna
leech. Leash. Leech whut he--nebbermine. I be polight today.

So dey walk more. and MPerson hearin noise inna ditch whut got heavy cover
neer so she cannit see but she heering dux too. An they got juss neer da
next britch when dere come a HUGE

EXPLOSION!!!!! outta a ditch 800mph a DEER! rite in frondobem! An Brave
Black Dog he go da odder way fass he could he onna flexi nearly take
MPerson's arm rite off but she busy leepin too an dat deer IT leeping an it
leepied right back across da ditch and

POOF  gone.
They look and look and nebber see it. I wooda find it. Llewis wooda find
it. Nigel wooda spent he LIFE finding it. Bleke dog......I dunno. Dis
Conly. I no got the words.

Love an Drool to all whut needs it.
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel all got noses and The Great Deer Hunter.
(Not).