[Dailydrool] Abraham Ga-linkin

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 18:00:12 PDT 2014

Today is  the anniversary of Abraham Ga-linkin's departure to the  Bridge .
 It's been 3 years...and today would have been my father's 90th
birthday..what give me a sense of calm is knowing that what Abe departed he met  my
father at the Bridge...I am who I am because of my parents and their great
love of animals.  I know that both my father and Abe  are happy  not only
because they have each other but all my previous  pets, cats and  dogs alike are
with my Father.

  I have not contributed for a great while and have not gotten another
dog...losing Abe and then my Owen 9 months later has just been too
consuming...as both of them were my heart dogs at the same time if that is  possible.
I am grateful for my cats Mary Todd Ga-linkin and Betty White as  without
them I would be lost.