[Dailydrool] Hi Tilly, Phoebe, and Harvey

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 13:57:23 PDT 2014

Hi Tilly, Phoebe, and Harvey,
  I couldn't tell from your post if you knew how to order a limerick book or not. If not, got to www.youcaring.com  Once you are on the face page, go down to the little orange magnifying glass on the right hand side, top. click on it and a white slot will appear. type doggerel into that slot and hit the magnifying glass again and a listing will come up for the limerick book. Now hit the doggerel listing and a page will come up for ordering.
  My mom has been really slow on limericks lately. All military discipline in our household has disappeared with Commander Bo's passing. He used to bellow everyone up first thing in the morning (reveille), then bellow for breakfast, ditto for dinner and mandatory walkies, plus chew out the staff if a water bowl was empty or a slave was slow on removing his suit when he decided to go out. On our walks we no longer follow a prescribed parade route. Everything has gone lax. Everyone gets up when they please--meals are often late. anyhow, PBF headquarters has undergone some changes. I will try to put mom back to work--but I'll probably take a nap first or sunbathe or squeak a toy or alligator mouth with Mila. semper fido, Harley of Hawaii