[Dailydrool] House Wish List

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:58:38 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone!
It looks like we will be moving from Indiana to Georgia in the extremely
near future. Hubby starts work in GA on August 1st, but we still have to
sell a house and buy a house. We are not novice basset owners or novice
home buyers, but I would still appreciate any input that the Drool can
provide. After all, my experience pales when looked at by the collective
Drool.

If you were looking for a new house for two adults and three bassets (young
at the moment, but will age obviously), what would you look for? Also, any
flooring suggestions, yard suggestions, etc.?

Any input will be appreciated.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess