[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 05:35:27 PST 2014

Because is brother is getting all the attention with his pulled teeth and
stitched up side, Nigel decided last night to pull some petting his way, so
he had a gran mal seizure, right here next to me on my bed. I had my back
to him but I heard the chomping teeth and a section of my brain knew what
it was before I turned.

Since he was on the bed it wasn't dangerous in that he was unlikely to hurt
himself on the pillows. But John, who arrived to help, kept putting his
hands on Nigel's head and altho he has worked with epileptics and seen
plenty of seizures I felt compelled to warn him to keep his hands away from
Nigel's mouth.

 A seizuring dog can deliver a hell of a bite without knowing what he is
doing. Never EVER EVER put your hands near the mouth of a seizuring dog or
cat. (Or horse or cow etc etc or person.)
Anyway we'll get him checked out today. altho  I am thinking he has a UTI
that is toxing him out.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc