[Dailydrool] Nigel and Llewis results

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 07:57:43 PST 2014

Llewis's  cysts were benign doggie cysts of some kind, not sebaceous cysts
but something else.
Nigel is perfectly normal but his thyroid is ever so slightly low (has been
for years) and he does have a bladder infection but no kidney involvement
so we will put him on Clavamox again and see if we can stamp it out.

Anyway there is nothing there to explain a seizure so, as I suspected, this
is probably going to be one of those
inexplicable incidents and we will never know what happened to cause it. If
he has more, we will investigate more thoroughly but right now we are going
to accept the findings, shrug, and be a little more aware.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc