[Dailydrool] off his meds

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 2 14:06:37 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

My mommy went away for 3 days.  She went to another city and they taught her some stuff about some kind of code.  It must be a top secret code because Snoopy and LuLu and I didn't get to find out about this code.

Mommy left daddy in charge.  The first day was a little bit hectic but fine.  LuLu and Snoopy have eye drops and baby sister drops and they also have a pain med which they take when their arthritis bothers them.  Well we had a couple of big rain storms come in and that makes arthritis worse apparently and they needed those pain pills .

So like I said the first day was a little bit hectic.  The second day was a lot more hectic.  By the third day everybody was in a regular frenzy ...... "she's coming home TONIGHT.  CLEAN THIS UP.  CLEAN THAT UP.  Hurry, hurry put this away, why is that out somebody PLEASE do the laundry, oh my goodness she'll be home tonight!!!!"

So then right at dinner time in the door she walked.  And we all went wild.  Hopping around and jumping and getting pets.  Well, Snoopy got so excited he went and grabbed his pink elephant and he was standing there frantically squeaking his pink elephant and it looked like fun so I ran over there and grabbed ahold of the end of the elephant that wasn't in his mouth and THAT is when it happened.  The next thing I knew I was flat on my back screaming at the top of my lungs and Snoopy was on top of me and he had me by the ear.  REALLY he REALLY did he pushed me down and grabbed my ear and he's a bully and a meanie and everything and all I did was try to crowd between him and mommy and try to take away his comfort toy while he was squeaking it, that's IT and he pushed me down and grabbed my ear so I was SCREAMING and mommy grabbed a squirt bottle and went to squirt it but it was empty because this hasn't happened in about 400 years so being clueless she
 reached into Snoopy's mouth and opened it up and put her hand between his teeth and my ear and pulled my ear out and then she asked daddy ....... "did Snoopy get his meds?"

Hummmmmmm???  Not today apparently.  And yesterday isn't looking good either.  Whoops, Snoopy is off his meds, no pain meds and no baby sister drops in two days whoops!  Apparently the big grump can't take being teased by his baby sister when he goes off of his medication!!

Well the good news is that my big brother is back on his medication now and he is back to his charming, loveable, lets all play and then we can lay down in a pile together self.  Why we were licking out mommy's yogurt bowl together just a little while ago.  So everything is back to normal at my house.  My mommy is home and my big brother Snoopy has his sense of humor back.  Either that or else he is on really good drugs and just doesn't care if I tease him or not.  What's in those drops anyway Auntie Sandy person??

Love,
Gracie