[Dailydrool] What we Learned

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:45:59 PST 2014

dis Conley. We learnt about dat poison control line a long time ago when
one a da bleke dogs (before my time) ated a half a boxof TIDE laundry
detergent the dry stuff. Now why he wooda climt up on da washermachine an
et it I do not nose but he did an TIDE wont hurt you dog eifer, at least it
didnint beke then mebe the foryoula differemints now.
Yes dey do charge you but it worf it every liddel penny.

Now Conley tell you a sekrit what you do next Clueless MomPerson:
You call da Sluggo peepels.You tells them whut happint.You tells them dat
you is totally thrilled about their product an you is tellin all dog owners
about it. Thank them for mekin a safe produk.
Not only is it rare dat dese places git GOOD NEWS but sometimes dey sends
you freebies.
We reely glad you use da spensive stuff see sometimes it pays to pay an
Snoopy for heavens sake reed da labels.

Love and relieved Drool from Conley, Llewis, Nigel, Doc and eben MomPerson
who bin a liddel on da leaky side da past week or two.