[Dailydrool] Interactive Games and Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 05:27:45 PST 2014

I tried the interactive game with Conley who is more of  player than Nigel.
I went through the same beginning steps only used a different treat to keep
it from being slippery, but the plastic still gets slimy.
He got the treats and then I put the cover on it. He sniffed at it a few
time, stuck his nose under the edge of the carousel and flipped it over,
ate the treat and left.

I think I will try it with Doc. I did notice all the dogs in the ads for
his are Border Collies......

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (you have to be kidding) and Doc (what
what what???)