[Dailydrool] The Triplets

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 05:12:34 PST 2014

Dear Drool Family,

All is well at the Triplet family!!

The stalking, bullying neighbors have had a transformation from above!
Thank you Lord!  At their request, we are "starting over"!  Forgetting the
past is something the Bible teaches!  Forgiveness, too!  I'm not there yet,
but working toward it!

Harvey still barks LOUD whenever he sees Fred and his rotties!!  Can bassets
forgive?

A question for Jennifer: what food did you switch to for Bugsey?  You said
corn free but what is the brand?

Trying to find Richie Churchills e-mail to write a comforting thought after
heart surgery?  Anyone have it handy?

Healing drool all over de place for Bev!  Houndies no like sickie Mom
persons! Stop the leekies from all places!

Although all of us are still heartbroken over our dear Debbie.  Love and
prayers continue for Wayne and Amanda, Brudder Elwood, Jake and Dolly.

Prayers and love to Bobbette about the loss of sister Maggie! Brudder Bob,
too! Treasure the good times!

Sweet Basil,  ATB!  Loved the pic from yesterday!  Jackie's post, too!

Better get to Bill payin and taxes!!  Rather Drool!  Love, Sue to the
Triplets