[Dailydrool] little drool if you please

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 09:08:30 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I guess you heard about my little adventure with the sluggo.  Well it was way up high and I had to climb up there to get it and jump down and now I have a sore back/hip thing going on.  My vet is out of town and mommy hates that other vet in the practice so I am taking Rimadyl which I have because this happens sometimes to me, and praying real hard.  I can walk, eat, go up and down the ramp to do my business and I am demanding treats.  I just can't jump up on stuff right now and I'm not moving so fast right at the moment.

If you have any drool to spare I'd sure appreciate it.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects, including snail bait.