[Dailydrool] Angela earns her beads

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 08:34:30 PST 2014

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer (emeritus) to Miss Angela Basset,
Dowager Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

While Thursday is Miss Angela's eleventh birthday, we moved the date of
her party up to coincide with Mardi Gras.  We are having a Laissez les Bon
Temps Rouler open house from 4 to 8 this afternoon/evening.  All droolers
are welcome.  Please no gifts (even from Alaska) as Angie doesn't play
with toys, wear silly outfits or need more calories.  However if you bring a
string of beads, she will probably roll over and show you her goodies.  We
have the snow cleared from the driveway and sidewalks, we cleaned the
house and laid in a stock of food and libation.  Angela missed her spa day
yesterday due to weather but as all droolers know, bassets are much more
friendly and willing to get up against you if they are dirty, shedding or have
rolled in something absolutely reeking and irresistible.

Much drool will be produced today so we send out a particularly viscous
and clingy batch to Wayne and all others in need.

Bill (Hey there, cutie.  Want some beads?)
Angela (When do we cut the king cake?)