[Dailydrool] birthdays and things

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 17:19:05 PST 2014

Bill, Dale, Pam, the rest,

Hug Miss Angela Basset for me!  We share the same birthday (I wish the same
year!)  Will think of her tomorrow!

Prayers for Snoopy to REST!  Hard thing for ANY basset!

My triplets do the 500 every evening when the DH comes home!!  Just when I
want to sit down AND TALK WITH HIM!!  Have to jump up and let them outside.
Round and round the play yard they go! Tilly AROOOOOOOOing the loudest!
Yes, bassador Harvey AROOOS, too!  Phoebe, lab, grabs a toy and guards them
from hurting each other!  She is always getting between them if they going
gets too rough!

Pam, glad you are half way through the cold, pneumonia, viral what ever!

Bev, R U better?  Conley?

Sue to the Triplets