[Dailydrool] Gracie can't believe it

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 19:54:26 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

I can't believe him.  I really can't.  For 3 days he's been 4 on the floor, with kind of a shaky rear end if you ask me.  The clueless momPerson informed me that he showed up this way and got better.  And gets this way time to time, she's had him xrayed, he has a crooked front leg which has arthritus and sometimes well ..... anyway he climbed way up high and jumped down and ever since then yeah .....

First day he was moving real slow ..... like an old man.  Then Pam's hounds drooled for him and second day he was trotting around, still 4 on the floor.  This morning he was so sore momPerson had to carry him in from the garage (it's 2 steps).  He eats out there .... went down ok but then couldn't come back up.  Anyway he slept all morning under his magic blankie from auntie Wen and when he woke up ..... tada ....... Snoopy's back!!

He was charging around.  He was jumping up and down.  He jumped up off the ground with his front feet when momPerson came home from work.  He was charging around in circles and howling at the back fence and snarking at me and then ...... he went outside and raided the barbeque and stole the grease pan and ate it all.  I am not kidding.

We're really hoping he doesn't eat anything else that's horribly bad for him anytime soon.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  Now he wants a walk.  I am NOT kidding.