[Dailydrool] Rotten service

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 13:18:59 PST 2014

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

It's basically impossible to get decent help these days.  I have had it up to my eyeballs with the clueless momPerson.  She is being a real itch, and I might have left a letter off.

Ok, ok, so I had a small mishap.  I might have scared her good.  At first I couldn't get around too well, but I am getting better.  That first night I asked her for a little boost up onto the couch.  She said NO.  She really did the woman denied me.  And then at bedtime I asked very politely if she would boost me onto the bed.  She refused.  Some lame excuse about how if she boosted me up I'd probably try to jump down by myself.  Well, I would but I use the ottoman, I really do.  Every day I am better and better, why last night I came bounding up the two steps from the garage/man cave after my dinner.  And I managed to get both front feet up on my favorite chair and I turned around and asked her to boost my butt.  She wouldn't do it.  I asked her to help me up on the couch.  She said no.  At bedtime I was stuck sleeping on the stupid dog bed in the bedroom because she will NOT boost me up anywhere and she says I have to wait until I am
 able to climb up by myself and she is having no part of boosting me up on anything until I am completely recovered.

Because she is CLUELESS.

More later from Snoopy who can't catch a break around here