[Dailydrool] drool request

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:04:02 PST 2014

Please, if you have spare drool, my "God Daughter" basset, Ginger, is very sick.
She was just rushed to the Vet, and I will know more soon.
She has been acting distressed for a few days.
Her Mom was swamped at work.
I took her to the Vet with "Grandma" yesterday, and she had gas.
She has a bad spine, bulging discs, and I asked about pain meds, but this Vet who doesn't know me said to clear up the gas and check blood before putting her on pain meds.  I can accept this.
I just got an email from Ginger's mom that she was in pain, in the bathroom, screaming.
Mom got med for Ginger, but now has just started incontinence in the house and foaming at the mouth.
In five minutes I am calling Ginger's Mom cell to see what's up.
She is a great basset, deserves another chance,
Thanks from all the Chazey hounds and Jackie