[Dailydrool] $5 Friday is here!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Mar 6 17:26:26 PST 2014

I'm hoping this issue of the Daily Drool comes out on Friday -
you can't be sure.  But even if it comes out on Saturday, it's $5
Friday for Debbie's Dawgs.  If you missed my post about Lola's
story please visit the previous issue of the DD and read about
her - what a tough old gal she is!  This month's $5 Friday is
going to help Lola with Carolina Basset Hound Rescue get
the care she needs.

To donate, please paypal your $5 to

        debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

by Sunday night at midnight.  Our goal is 100 donations
so please help us meet that for Lola!

I've had questions about how to paypal the money to
our address:  it's simple - just log into your paypal
account and click on send money.  Put our address
( debbiesdawgs at icloud.com ) in the box and note $5
Friday or Lola in the remarks and submit.  Easy as pie!

Email me off list if you would prefer to send a check -
we'll accept those, too.

My apologies if we've bombarded the Drool with our
posts for $5 Friday, but it's hard to know when the Drool
is going to put out the next issue!

Thanks,

Donna