[Dailydrool] Miss Angela

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 05:01:20 PST 2014

Good Morning everyone! King George here! Just wanted to wake up from my nap to wish Miss Angela a very happy Birthday!

Gurl you are so fine!!

Miss Angela never has appreciated my borish ways! But hey I am just a dude! I am a bit older and slower but even is there is snow on the rooftop don't mean there isn't a fire roaring inside! Hehehhe I am being a cad today. Miss Angela you bring out the worst and best in me. I am so glad we have been furends all these years. I hope you have a wonderful birthday open house! Wish we could come. And we hope everyone brings you lots of tweats even though someone (your employee) doesn't think you need any!

Love you!! Snooters and nothing but good wishes for you!

King George E Grunt