[Dailydrool] Deer Snoopy

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 11:01:04 PST 2014

Hi Snoopy,

Me Drooling and Drooling and Drooling fur youse. I shure hops youse git all butter bery quikly! Momma gasped I told her wat happened.

Here's da fing. How abouts yousse kome heer to copirate and Ize kome dere. My momma is lame after falling on da ice too days ago and her knee all swollen. Her iritible, in pain and miserable. Dis make Harrison miserible kause her not supplie me needs nuff.

Ize try to be understanding, but Ize kome furst. Her wint yesferday to da hospetal to get one of dem bone pictures done, so maybe by end of da wekend her be butter and no be as sore.

If you kome here, you and momma kan limp around and move slow. I can go dere and git me walks and playtime in. Justa thought.

Worried abouse youse!
Harrison B. Hound